Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Toothpaste with Pro-Argin™ Technology
Delivers both instant* and lasting hypersensitivity relief together with the recommended fluoride level for caries prevention (1450ppm F).
Arginine 8% w/w, Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (1450 ppm F)
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Sorbitol, Arginine Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, CI77891.
Pro-Argin™ technology plugs and seals open dentine tubules with a calcium-rich mineral layer.
- Relieves hypersensitivity when applied to an affected tooth for one minute 1
- Significant relief from hypersensitivity after 2, 4 and 8 weeks’ use compared with regular fluoride toothpaste 2
- Cavity protection at a level recommended in the ‘Delivering Better Oral Health’ toolkit 3
- Occludes exposed dentine tubules from external stimuli - helping to prevent pain 4, 5
*When toothpaste is directly applied to each sensitive tooth for one minute.
1Nathoo S et al. J Clin Dent 2009; 20 (Spec Iss): 123-130.
2Docimo R et al. J Clin Dent 2009; 20 (Spec Iss): 17-22.
3Delivering Better Oral Health - An Evidence-based toolkit for prevention. 2nd edition, London, DOH 2009.
4Petrou I et al. J Clin Dent 2009; 20(1): 23-31.
5Cummins D. J Clin Dent 2009; 20(1): 1-9.
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Repair & Prevent Toothpaste
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Enamel Repair Toothpaste
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Gum Care Toothpaste
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ +Whitening Toothpaste
- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Multi-Protection Toothpaste