Colgate® Kids' Toothbrushes
A line of kids’ toothbrushes designed for different stages of a child’s oral development
- Extra-soft bristle to protect gums
- Unique brush designs for Junior (2-5), and Youth (5+)
- Designed to effectively and gently remove plaque from even difficult-to-reach posterior teeth
- Effectively clean teeth at the mixed dentition stage
- Introduces the patented tongue cleaner
- Ergonomic cushioned handles for easier grip and better maneuvering at every age
Soft and multi-height bristles clean teeth of all ages, small cushioned oval head helps protect soft tissue, ergonomic handle for easier grip and better cleaning control.
Comparison of the clinical efficacy of the Colgate Smiles Youth Toothbrush as compared to an ADA-accepted toothbrush on gingivitis reduction and plaque removal.
Nathoo S, Wachs GN.
After 4 weeks of use, subjects returned to the clinical facility for a final oral hard and soft tissue, gingivitis and plaque examination. Sixty (60) subjects complied with the protocol and completed the 4-week clinical study. The results of the study indicated that the new Colgate Smiles Youth Toothbrush was statistically significantly effective in reducing gingivitis and in removing plaque after 4 weeks. Also, the new Colgate Youth Toothbrush exhibited a statistically significant greater reduction in gingivitis and in plaque removal after 4 weeks’ use, as compared to the ADA-accepted toothbrush.